Safety at the CORE – a workshop specifically designed for individuals working with clients in a therapeutic situation.
This workshop is for you whether you are a Bodyworker, Massage Therapist, Movement Therapist, Yoga Instructor, Pilates Teacher, Feldenkrais, Alexander Technique instructor, Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Occupational Health Professional, Teacher or are interested in your own therapeutic process.
During Safety at the CORE you will learn how:
* To release old patterns of stuck tension
* The Physiology, Anatomy and Neurology of an individual affected by stress and trauma
* Our bodies respond automatically and unconsciously to events
* To encourage Life to flow through your being
* Incorporate simple movement, visualisation, breathwork practices
* Incorporate BODY Mindfulness Techniques
In addition to mixing theoretical with experiential the class will allow time for relaxation and integration so that you can utilise your own natural healing mechanism.
This class will benefit you personally as well as professionally.
PERTH 17 March 2018
EDINBURGH 20 MAY 2018
In addition if you have a group of co-workers/associates that would like a bespoke workshop please get in touch.